Why choose vertical blinds?
Vertical blinds feature majestic vertical slats that enhance tall windows and sliding glass doors. They are an ideal alternative for bay windows and french doors. In their opened position, they can be stacked tightly to one side, allowing you to take full advantage of your outside view. When closed, they effectively block incoming light and provide you with a high level of privacy.
Reasons you will love vertical blinds:
- Vinyl Vertical offer value, durability, easy cleaning and superior light control.
- Excellent for room privacy.
- Pet & Child safety features available
- Energy efficient for room heating and cooling benefits.
- UV Protection for your rooms valuable surfaces.
- Acoustical sound blocking and absorption.
- Many vinyl styles coordinate with 2” Vinyl Horizontal Blinds.
- Beautiful patterns, from basic curved to deeply embossed styles, in hundreds of colors, including many S-shaped styles.
- Whether chain control, wand tilt, right draw, left draw, and split draw, you have total control of your view.
- Optional cordless wand controls are available to help protect children and pets from injury.
- Highly durable and can withstand strong heat, direct sunlight, and high humidity.
- S-shaped vanes provide improved room darkening with the look of soft drapery and durability of vinyl.
- Always look crisp and wrinkle-free because they have invisible, sewn-in bottom weights.